Monday, March 3, 2008

Yay for weddings! Not really.

This baby is just getting more and more fun. It is sad that she is growing up so fast but also exciting how much more interesting she is!! I can't believe she is already 5 months old!
She has outgrown her bath. We use the newborn sling as a pillow but other than that we just stick her in the bottom of the tub. Her eczema was getting really bad so I drastically changed her life style -- but now that it is getting better I don't know what it was that was causing it! I guess the smart thing to do would have been to change one thing at a time gradually, but I just couldn't stand to see her little chappy elbows. So, we took her off rice cereal, I stopped giving her apple juice, and I started bathing her in oatmeal. Maybe I'll start reintroducing things into her diet and see if it comes back.
This week another roommate got married. Now all of us that are here in rexburg are married! Mom, you remember Chandee I'm sure. It was fun and kinda awkward to go, but oh well. Wedding's are more stressful than they are worth. If I could go back I would take the money dad offered and just elope. The big bow seemed like a good idea at the time. Looking at the pictures now it just looks a little silly. I have a hard time getting any kind of picture of her without a foot in her mouth these days. At least she doesn't try to sneak one in while she is eating -- I could see how that would get messy!
Kelli we love the silky -- thankyou!! It has been exceptionally fun to watch Juliet play on it. She just kind of slides around and every once in a while looks up surprised to find herself in a totally different place. I don't think she knows how it is happening. I'm sure it will be even more fun when she figures that out!!!
I just moved Juliet into her own room today. I'm trying to decorate it so that it looks a little more like a nursery but right now it looks like a storage closet with a playpen in it. Oh well. I'll post pictures of it next week.

No comments: