Tuesday, September 29, 2009

She's TWO???

I can't decide about this two year birthday. I am a little torn. On one hand -- she's already 2? My little baby girl is growing up so fast! But then I think, she's only 2? It seems like she has been in my life forever. I wasn't really me until Juliet was here, and how could I only have been me for these 2 short years?
But no matter how I feel about it, the calendar proves it has been only two years already.



She had a great birthday! Even after we sang and she blew out the candle, she was still singing Happy Birthday the rest of the day.
We love you Juliet!

3 comments:

Steven and Natasha Hopkins said...

She is two cute!

Kelli Foutz said...

Oh, how adorable. Great cake! She looks like a princess. I hope she did "ballet" for you. That is so cute. We love the Juj!

Dee said...

What a beautiful cake. Did you make it? I am soooooooooooo proud of my talented girl!!!