Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eat your heart out Regis Philbin!

Regis and Kelly sponsor a beautiful baby contest every year (check it out here!). Well, my baby is the most beautiful baby in the world, so I figure she has a shot at the first place prize of a $125,000 scholarship. Or at least at the 2nd, 3rd 4th and 5th place prize of a $25,000 scholarship. Or maybe a 6th through 10th place prize of $1,000 worth of Gerber products. Okay so it's free and easy to enter. The only thing is, how can I capture all this beauty in one picture? I have plenty already I would love to use, but it has to have been taken within 30 days of entry. That means, photo shoots every week! This baby is a night mare when it comes to taking pictures, but We hope everyone enjoys this weeks attempt! Let me know which ones are your favorites as they get posted!

Sugar and spice and everything nice! Yes she is so tasty!



Work it girl!


Monster hand! She will kill you!!

1 comment:

Sarah McBride said...

I like the top one.

I eish my kids were young enough to do it...or that I was smart enough to enter them when they were younger.
But I wasnt.
So good for you!!